The Gathering offers an After-School Program for students of TLCA – Midland Charter School. Our goal is to provide quality care where students can do homework, build relationships through interactive games, and enjoy the after school hours before going home. Our program runs on school days from 3:30pm to 6:00pm and it is exclusively for TLCA students.
- $25 Registration fee per child.
- $230/month per child.
- A late fee of $15.00 will be added to your monthly balance and must be paid before your child returns to the ASP.
- Enrollment is for the full school year. If your child is pulled out of the program, a re-entry fee of $25/child will be charged.
- Early release days are included in our program. On early release days, care is provided for up to three hours. ASP usually ends by 4pm on these days.
- All payments will only be processed online only.
Every parent/guardian must fill out a pre-registration online form and submit payment prior to signing and turning in the registration form. You will be emailed instructions on when and where to turn in your signed application form. Pre-registered students will be given priority in a first come first served basis. Registration is not complete until payment and a signed registration form for each student is turned in.